Picnic Shelter Reservations
Weather you are planning a picnic, reunion or just a neighborhood get together, Shorewood's picnic shelters offer an ideal location for these events. Shelters are available to reserve. A Picnic Shelter Permit is required. For reservations contact City Hall at 952.960.7900.
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., daily
Fee Schedule: Reservation Fees must be paid to City Hall prior to issuing the permit. No refunds are given due to weather conditions or cancellations. Sales tax not included in pricing below.
|Eddy Station Pavilion||$50||$75|
|Manor Park Shelter
||Silverwood Park Shelter
|Freeman Park South||
Eddy Station Pavilion
Park Shelter Rules
- Glass Containers, alcohol and fireworks are prohibited in the parks.
- No alterations to the shelter will be made.
- Hot coals should be left in the grill.
- No amplified music or P.A. system.
- Pets are not allowed in picnic shelter areas.
- Applicant is responsible for cleaning up the facilities, including depositing all trash in the appropriate containers.
- Applicant is responsible for any damage to the facility.
- Parking is allowed in designated areas only