The spring/summer photo contest is taking place. Submit photos in the following categories:
- People of Shorewood
- Pets and Wildlife
- Events and Activities
- Splendor of seasons
All photos should be taken during the fall and winter months. Winners in each category will have their photos framed and displayed at city hall and will each receive a framed print. Submissions will be accepted through September 25 at 4:30 p.m.
- Entrants must live, work, or attend school in Shorewood
- Photos must be taken in Shorewood between March 20, 2019,, and September 22, 2019. Each photo entry must include photographer’s name, address, phone number, and email address, age (if under 18), intended category and title of the photo
- Photo submissions with professional logos or watermarks will not be considered
- Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or on a flash drive brought to city hall. Files must be in high resolution jpeg format. Include the exact location of photo being submitted.
- Participants must have permission from any persons pictured in the photo to use that photo and permission of a parent in case of minors – Subject permissions must be obtained before submitting photos.
- Once submitted, entrants grant reproduction rights (both print and digital) to City of Shorewood
- Each person may submit up to five photos