The rebate cannot exceed the purchase price up to a maximum of:
- $100 for WaterSense® toilets (maximum two per Shorewood residential property)
- $200 for residential WaterSense® irrigation controllers,
- $15 per WaterSense® sprinkler head replacement (maximum 15 sprinkler heads) See a video from City of Denver, CO, that explains the difference in old and new technology.
Commercial property managers should contact the city. Multi-family and commercial properties may qualify for larger rebate quantities.
This funding is available until March 15, 2022, or until funds are exhausted. Applications are first come, first served. All rebates will be in the form of a utility bill credit from City of Shorewood.
Shorewood property owners who are customers of the municipal water supply system that replace existing inefficient toilets and irrigation system equipment with WaterSense® products. Rebate items must be installed within the City of Shorewood into an existing home. New construction does not qualify. All products must be certified WaterSense® .
The following products purchased after February 1, 2020, could qualify for rebates.
- Replacing existing toilets with high-efficiency, WaterSense® certified units. www.epa.gov/watersense/products/toilets.html
- Replacing existing irrigation system controllers and sprinkler heads with WaterSense®certified controllers and sprinkler heads. www.epa.gov/watersense/products/controltech.html
WaterSense® certified products can be found online: http://www.epa.gov/watersense/product_search.html.