Open Book meeting on property valuation canceled
In support of the health and safety of taxpayers and the Hennepin County staff, the Open Book meeting scheduled for Monday, May 4, 2020 has been cancelled.
What you can do instead:
- Hennepin County appraisers are conducting virtual valuation and classification reviews with no face-to-face contact. You may call the assessor’s office to schedule a conversation regarding your property. Call your assessor, 952. 249.4640 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to May 20, 2020.
- Discuss your concerns and share information about your property’s assessment.
- For valuation and property sale information, please visit the Hennepin County website.
- You may appeal to the Hennepin County Board of Appeal and Equalization by calling 612.348.7050 or e-mailing email@example.com by May 20, 2020.
- The Hennepin County Board of Appeal and Equalization meeting is scheduled for June 15, 2020 at the Hennepin County Government Center. Notice will be given by June 1, 2020 on the Hennepin County website if the meeting will be held by telephonic or other electronic means.