License and permits

Shorewood provides licenses and permits as directed in the City Code. Licenses are issued by the city clerk. Fees are established by the city council and are updated each year in the master fee schedule.

License and permit applications applications:
Building and zoning permits
Commercial lawn fertilizer
Dog license
Commercial fireworks sale
Multi-dog license (more than two)
Massage therapist
Tobacco sale