Sewer and water emergencies consist of the following:
- A red light at any well lift (waste water pumping) station.
- Sewer backup in a house or street.
- Very low or no water pressure or very high water pressure.
- Water coming up in the street or yards.
- Open manhole.
- Overflow of any water tower.
If you experience any of these situations during our regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, please 952.960.7900. If the emergency occurs outside of these hours, call 952-960-7914.