Whether you are planning a picnic, reunion or just a neighborhood get-together, Shorewood's picnic shelters offer an ideal location for these events. Shelters are available to reserve. A Picnic Shelter Permit is required. For reservations contact city hall at 952.960.7900.
Please confirm the availability of the shelter before paying. Once confirmed, you may pay by check or
Pay online (choose QUICK PAY and do not register an account; send the receipt number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach to the permit application).
Hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., daily
Fee Schedule: Reservation Fees must be paid to city hall prior to issuing the permit. No refunds are given due to weather conditions or cancellations. Sales tax is not included in the pricing below.
|Eddy Station Pavilion||$50||$75|
|Manor Park Shelter
||Silverwood Park Shelter
|Freeman Park South||
Eddy Station Pavilion
Park Shelter Rules
- Glass Containers, alcohol and fireworks are prohibited in the parks.
- No alterations to the shelter will be made.
- Hot coals should be left in the grill.
- No amplified music or P.A. system.
- Pets are not allowed in picnic shelter areas.
- The applicant is responsible for cleaning up the facilities, including depositing all trash and recycling in the appropriate containers.
- The applicant is responsible for any damage to the facility.
- Parking is allowed in designated areas only; no parking on the grass.