The Shorewood City Council is committed to making Shorewood a safe place for walking, running and biking with the addition of a more extensive trail system.
Shorewood Trail Contacts:
- For questions or comments regarding new trails or trail construction, contact Marie Darling, Planning Director, 952.960.7912.
- For questions or comments regarding trail maintenance or safety issues, contact Public Works, 952.960.7913.
- If you notice vandalism or see an issue occurring on the trail which could affect public safety, please call 9-1-1.
Lake Minnetonka LRT Regional Trail
The Lake Minnetonka LRT Regional Trail follows an abandoned railroad bed throughout the southwestern metro area suburbs. The north corridor begins in Hopkins and extends west for 15.5 miles through Minnetonka, Deephaven, Greenwood, Excelsior and Shorewood, ending in downtown Victoria.
For trail issues and maintenance concerns, please contact Three River's Park District,
Freeman Park Trail Rehabilitation Project
Final plans will be discussed on December 13,2022.
Trails Per Segment-Index Map
- Segment C1 Opposite Direction - https://youtu.be/eG54R374lDs
- Segment C1 – https://youtu.be/cYIPhb2j-EM
- Segment C2 – https://www.youtube.com/shorts/g6_sXEbCPOk
- Segment C3 – https://youtube.com/shorts/-CTyqcml3AA
- Segment E1 – https://youtube.com/shorts/J0uhkqjT2NQ
- Segment E2 – https://youtu.be/WCB2U2cLX6E
- Segment F-D – https://youtu.be/O_WyPmG_zD8
- Segment G1 – https://youtube.com/shorts/Fpjkol-JGZI
- Segment G2 – https://youtu.be/LeBxkDJfBYQ
- Segment H1 – https://youtube.com/shorts/EU3E_ZNbPVM
- Segment I1 – https://youtu.be/N2mTMwAvj_8
- Segment I2 – https://youtu.be/7Uy3DOtoYi4
- Segment J1 – https://youtu.be/B3B7qNol6Js
- Segment J2 – https://youtu.be/cIRa81VB5E8
- Segment J3 – https://youtube.com/shorts/F7Bz3x1FMOQ
- Segment K1 – https://youtube.com/shorts/7Fi-U47KfwE
- Segment K2 – https://youtube.com/shorts/4pCJdjv8EOk
- Segment L – https://youtube.com/shorts/HoSc6BLF3UY