The spring/summer photo contest is taking place. Submit photos in the following categories:
- Spring Wonder
- Summer Delights
- People and Pets
All photos should be taken during the spring and summer months. Pictures should be taken in Shorewood between March 20, 2023 (the first day of spring) and September 22, 2023 (the last day of summer). Winners in each category will have their photos framed and displayed at city hall and will each receive a framed print. Submissions will be accepted through September 30, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
- Entrants must live, work, or attend school in Shorewood.
- Photos must be taken in Shorewood between March 20, 2023, and September 22, 2023. Each photo entry must include the photographer’s name, address, phone number, and email address, age (if under 18), intended category and title of the photo.
- Photo submissions with professional logos or watermarks will not be considered.
- Photos must be submitted to email@example.com, or on a flash drive brought to city hall. Files must be in high-resolution jpeg format. Include the exact location of the photo being submitted.
- Participants must have permission from any persons pictured in the photo to use that photo and permission of a parent in case of minors – Subject permissions must be obtained before submitting photos.
- Once submitted, entrants grant reproduction rights (both print and digital) to the City of Shorewood.
- Each person may submit up to five photos.
For additional information contact the city at 952.960.7900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org,mn,us.