The rebate cannot exceed the purchase price up to a maximum of:
- $100 for WaterSense® toilets (maximum two per Shorewood residential property)
- $150 for residential WaterSense® irrigation controllers,
- $10 per WaterSense® sprinkler body replacement (maximum 15 sprinkler bodies) See a video from City of Denver, CO, that explains the difference between old and new technology.
- $100 for Energy Star® clothes washers
- $100 for Energy Star® dishwasher
This funding is available until funds are exhausted. Applications are first-come, first-served. All rebates will be in the form of a utility bill credit from the city of Shorewood.
Shorewood property owners who are customers of the municipal water supply system that replace existing inefficient clothes washers with Energy Star products, or toilets and irrigation system equipment with WaterSense® or Energy Star® certified products. Rebate items must be installed within the City of Shorewood into an existing home. New construction does not qualify.
The following products purchased after July 1, 2022, could qualify for rebates.
- Replacing existing toilets with high-efficiency, WaterSense® certified units. www.epa.gov/watersense/products/toilets.html
- Replacing existing irrigation system controllers and sprinkler bodies with WaterSense®certified controllers and sprinkler bodies. www.epa.gov/watersense/products/controltech.html
- Replace an existing clothes washer with an Energy Star-certified washer. Check your washer at ENERGY STAR Certified Residential Clothes Washers | EPA ENERGY STAR
- Replace an existing dishwasher with an Energy Star-certified washer. Check your appliance at ENERGY STAR Certified Residential Dishwashers | EPA ENERGY STAR
WaterSense® certified products can be found online: http://www.epa.gov/watersense/product_search.html.