The Shorewood Parks and Recreation department offers a variety of recreation programs and event, facilities, parks and trails. Follow us on Facebook and watch for the latest Shore Report for recreation activities and events.
Program Registration and Facility Rental
Parks and Trails
Recreation Programs and Events
Register for a Parks and Recreation Program
Download the 2024 Winter & Spring Parks & Rec Guide (PDF)
Download the 2023 Fall Parks & Rec Guide (PDF)
Thank you for your interest in Shorewood Parks and Recreation!
- Total fee must be paid to secure registrations.
- We reserve the right to cancel program if needed, full refunds will be issued if a program is canceled.
- Cancellations made by Parks and Recreation will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiting lists will be started if a program fills, additional or expanded programs may be formed if possible.
- Withdrawal/refund requests must be made at least one full week prior to program starting unless otherwise noted.
- When registering for a program by phone, online, by mail or in person the following waiver statements are implied:
PRIVACY AND LIABILITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DATA PRIVACY ACT/TENNESSEN WARNING I authorize the City of Shorewood and its partner cities or other governmental agencies (hereinafter collectively “City”) to disclose to the City’s insurer, attorney, staff, coaches, participants and other personnel involved in this program the following information: name, address and telephone number. This information shall be used for the purpose of program administration. This consent to release information shall expire one year from the date of execution. I understand that records are protected under the state and federal privacy regulations. I also understand that I may cancel this consent by a writing to that effect at any time prior to the information being released.
HOLD HARMLESS WAIVER OF LIABILITY I understand that participation in this activity is being offered for the benefit of participants name in the registration. I do hereby agree to hold harmless the City of Shorewood, and its employees and agents from any and all liability for any personal injury or death which may occur from participation. This waiver includes any injuries which may result from the condition of facilities and any improvements thereto.
PHOTOGRAPH WAIVER I understand that the City may use photographs taken at its programs and in parks that may picture me or my dependents for publicity purposes.