The City of Shorewood is seeking funding from the Legislature for a corridor study of Highway 7 from Minnetonka to St. Bonifacius (HF 2489 and SF 2333). Such a study would identify safety, access and other important transportation improvements along the highway for incorporation into future project. Additional funding is requested to support a corridor coalition comprised of cities and other stakeholders along this section of Highway 7 (HF 2490 and SF 2332).
Summary of Work
- Conduct a traffic safety investigation
- Evaluate intersections and other safety aspects
- Produce a draft report and present the key audit findings
- Propose potential updates to improve safety
- Public engagement and outreach throughout the study
MnDOT Highway 7 safety study project page
Highway 7 Road Safety Audit - 2022
This is a MnDOT project.
Learn more and offer comments on the corridor on the MnDOT Hwy 7 project page.
Please make sure you are on the email list for Highway 7 Improvements to receive updates and alerts. Sign up online, or contact City Hall to be added to the list