Study report presented to council 8-22-22
Local officials, including Mayor Jennifer Labadie and members of the Shorewood City Council for the Shorewood portion, have asked MnDOT to study Hwy 7 between Hwy 100 in St. Louis Park and Carver Co. Rd. 33 in Hollywood and identify needed safety improvements. The study will evaluate intersections and other safety aspects.
Summary of work
- Conduct a traffic safety investigation
- Evaluate intersections and other safety aspects
- Produce a draft report and present the key audit findings
- Propose potential updates to improve safety
- Public engagement and outreach throughout the study
This is a MnDOT project.
Learn more and offer comments on the corridor on the MnDOT Hwy 7 project page.